Recent content by smurf

  1. smurf

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    I am having same problem please help I have tried this on 3 of my other pcs and still same thing except the only one that actually lets me get to flash stage wtf and doe s any body answer back Ive been trying this thing for 3 days now it looks easy as hell but wont work for me
  2. smurf

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    same problem?? I am also having exact problem

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom