Recent content by solevi

  1. S

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Hello InsaneNutter, I was hoping to use this tutorial to restore my drive, have you seen it? View topic - Bricked WD2500BEVS? Bios/MHDD cant read it, it's spinning
  2. S

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Hello InsaneNutter, I've tried with exact steps from your tutorial no dice. It acts different but still fails. I even tried to flash with pci-to-sata bridge on VIA VT6421A chipset - same result. I guess i've messed up drive already. Do you know if it is possible to recover my undo.bin file and...
  3. S

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Seems like good old dos for me :-) Anyway i will try to do everything as in your tutorial and get back to you. Thanks for reply!
  4. S

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Hi InsaneNutter! It seems that i am out of luck with my HDD. My console is xbox 360 slim and my drive is WD blue WD5000LPCX. I've used hddhackr 1.40 and HDDSS from hitachi (from first page). Hddhackr reported that everything is fine, go use in console, but console did not recognize the drive...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom