Recent content by Stahl

  1. S

    Xbox 360 Save Editor Download [Resign, Change ID's, Anonymise]

    I actually got it to work! I after i deleted the other corrupt file, it suddenly was able to load. I'm playing Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox360. It's a bug in the game that after completing 75% of the game and playing 25 hours, if you had done a specific thing in the wrong order you're stuck...
  2. S

    Xbox 360 Save Editor Download [Resign, Change ID's, Anonymise]

    I got it to work, modded the downloaded save file and when I started the game it actually displayed the save file with the correct name and place. But upon opening it the game said "corrupted". Can that be linked to an error in the modding or most probably the file itself? I now modded another...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom