Recent content by StreetShaker

  1. S

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Just an update for anyone who cares, I ended up just buying a WD Scorpio Blue 320 from Best Buy here in the states. $52 out the door, and it was in my xbox soaking up all my DLC in about 10minutes. It really is that easy. FYI I didnt back up the XBOX1 Emulator as I have 2 perfectly fine...
  2. S

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Ok. New here. Registered because of this tutorial alone actually. The problem I'm having is after I start to "format" the HDD it writes sectors 16-22 then gives me and error that it cannot create the restore file or w.e. I've searched endlessly, and seen many had this issue, but everyone just...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom