Recent content by suhaillooji

  1. S

    Xbox 360 Dashboard / System Update 2.0.16767.0 Download With Avatars

    Wow, seems really complicated, but thanks a lot man. I am glad I asked this question before doing it myself. I will look in to. Thank you
  2. S

    Xbox 360 Dashboard / System Update 2.0.16767.0 Download With Avatars

    Hi, I am new to this so I apologize if it against the rules or if the question is obvious or so as I do not know. My xbox slim console is RGH, and I think I need to update my dashboard in order to play some newer games like Fifa. So if I use your instructions and update my dashboard...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom