Recent content by Taco Ranger

  1. T

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    EDIT#2: It took me five hours but I finally finished. Turns out my computer couldn't see the drive, so I switched to my dads and it worked perfectly. I had to run it a second time to partition the drive, though. EDIT: Got it working until it searches for ATA devices and it doesn't find the hard...
  2. T

    Crackdown 2 Demo Download

    What do i put in my HDD, the entire file (minus the internet shortcuts)? EDIT: I got it.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom