Recent content by Tancred

  1. T

    Dungeon Keeper 2 [Full Version 1.7]

    I dont know, maybe... But games much more recent than DK2 are working with this graphic card Its a basic card from intel... Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family I dont understand
  2. T

    Dungeon Keeper 2 [Full Version 1.7]

    Hi First i would like to thank you to put this fabulous game on the web! I love DK2, i'have done everything you said : -Download -read with daemon tools -install -check windows 98, check disable Visual Theme, check desktop composition, check admin -add -32biteverything to end of the path...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom