Recent content by TAO88

  1. T

    PSP 6.61 Custom Firmware Install on any PSP - PSP, PSP Slim, PSP 3000, PSP Go & E1000

    I found out where i went wrong, copied the eboot.psp file only to the memory stick instead of everything folders and all after unzipping to memory card and is now version 6.60. Just in case someone did the same.
  2. T

    PSP 6.61 Custom Firmware Install on any PSP - PSP, PSP Slim, PSP 3000, PSP Go & E1000

    I used your link download the firmware unzip and copy the file name as on the screen shot. The memory stick only has this file
  3. T

    PSP 6.61 Custom Firmware Install on any PSP - PSP, PSP Slim, PSP 3000, PSP Go & E1000

    Hello I followed the instructions had the update on to memory card and when i tried to update it the PSP flashes saying it is up to date 2.60. Hoping you can help
  4. T

    TAO From London

    I have a psp for years which i never got to use in anger, had difficulty in spotting objects on the screen playing tomb raider. I thought i might use it on doing jobs where i have alot of waiting time in between and cameras are forbidden, so psp is ideal. Want to jail break it found the link and...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom