Recent content by tinpe

  1. T

    Got A Great/Good PC You Want To Show Off?

    Yes, they do have awesome connections in Sweden. And I'm so jealous :'(
  2. T

    What phone do you have?

    Nokia N73. Should get a new one though
  3. T

    The Digiex Arcade

    Pure luck? :P
  4. T

    5 Reasons to Cancel your Cable

    In Finland (where i live) they closed the "traditional" tv-broadcast at the end of last year, Did'nt bother to buy a digital receiver so I've been without a tv for nearly nine months now. And I don't even miss it at all. You can get everything worth watchin from the internet.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom