Recent content by tossEAC6

  1. T

    F.E.A.R. 2 Demo Download (PAL)

    Here's a fix, don't know if it will have enough blocks to repair, I'm just guessing, cause I don't have the corrupt version so can't test. The quickpar fix, was made from a fully working version I got elsewhere, so give it a go, and if you can let me and others know if it works, I can easilly...
  2. T

    Culdcept SAGA Demo

    Culdcept SAGA Demo https://download.digiex.net/Consoles/Xbox360/Demos/CuldceptSAGADemo/CuldceptSAGADemo.rar Transfer to your un-modded 360's hard drive and play, I use Horizon to do that bit.
  3. T

    CSI - Fatal Consp. Demo

    CSI - Fatal Consp. Demo https://download.digiex.net/Consoles/Xbox360/Demos/CSIFatalConspDemo/CSIFatalConspDemo.rar Transfer to your un-modded 360's hard drive and play, I use Horizon to do that bit.
  4. T

    Conan Demo

    Conan Demo https://download.digiex.net/Consoles/Xbox360/Demos/ConanDemo/ConanDemo.rar Transfer to your un-modded 360's hard drive and play, I use Horizon to do that bit.
  5. T

    Chronicles of Riddick Demo

    Chronicles of Riddick Demo https://download.digiex.net/Consoles/Xbox360/Demos/ChroniclesofRiddickDemo/ChroniclesofRiddickDemo.rar Transfer to your un-modded 360's hard drive and play, I use Horizon to do that bit.
  6. T

    Chromehounds Demo

    Chromehounds Demo https://download.digiex.net/Consoles/Xbox360/Demos/ChromehoundsDemo/ChromehoundsDemo.rar Transfer to your un-modded 360's hard drive and play, I use Horizon to do that bit.
  7. T

    Cars Demo

    Cars Demo https://download.digiex.net/Consoles/Xbox360/Demos/CarsDemo/CarsDemo.rar Transfer to your un-modded 360's hard drive and play, I use Horizon to do that bit.
  8. T

    Bourne Conspiracy Demo

    Bourne Conspiracy Demo https://download.digiex.net/Consoles/Xbox360/Demos/BourneConspiracyDemo/BourneConspiracyDemo.rar Transfer to your un-modded 360's hard drive and play, I use Horizon to do that bit.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom