Recent content by Yuuki_Tera

  1. Y

    Nintendo 3DS Homebrew / Rom Hack For Any Firmware Up To 9.2 with Gateway Flashcard

    Thank you so much and I'm sorry for all the questions that I probably could have found the answers to if I looked it up a bit8-)
  2. Y

    Nintendo 3DS Homebrew / Rom Hack For Any Firmware Up To 9.2 with Gateway Flashcard

    I know I'm being annoying and stuff but I really want to know something: My 3DS is Mario And Luigi Special edition and I also have 2 games that I downloaded from the EShop but they all got deleted once I did that Format step. So my question is: How do I get them back or especially the saves I...
  3. Y

    Nintendo 3DS Homebrew / Rom Hack For Any Firmware Up To 9.2 with Gateway Flashcard

    Thanks for the quick reply, but I have one more question: Can you play NDS roms on this card? and if yes how?
  4. Y

    Nintendo 3DS Homebrew / Rom Hack For Any Firmware Up To 9.2 with Gateway Flashcard

    Also is there any special things I gotta do for the blue Gateway Flashcard?
  5. Y

    Nintendo 3DS Homebrew / Rom Hack For Any Firmware Up To 9.2 with Gateway Flashcard

    Can somebody help!? You see after I finished the step about updating the card and now when I need to go to the bookmark again to backup it either sends me to the homepage if I didn't clear my history or just freezes if I delete my history. Please help guys!

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom