1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Forza Horizon 2 Demo Xbox One

Discussion in 'Requests' started by RayTraser, Aug 17, 2023.

1. RayTraser

RayTraser Member

Can someone provide FH2 Demo, anything, maybe an encrypted XVC or something.

2. RayTraser

RayTraser Member

Sorry, an ISO so I can play in kiosk mode.

3. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Sadly its not possible for Xbox One games, you need a licence to play them and if you have a licence you can re download the content from Xbox Live.

4. RayTraser

RayTraser Member

Didn’t Tony Chen say discs have licences in a video so people can sell used discs, otherwise their discs have no worth? Also consoles in kiosk mode can’t be connected to the internet. So if the demo was dumped then the licence would be the disc’s?
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/2851696378...ahP%2BP%2BGZXEqCdimD|ampid:PL_CLK|clp:2332490 Sorry for long link, would dumping discs with the FH2 Demo on them work?

Last edited: Aug 19, 2023
  5. InsaneNutter

The disc is the licence for the Xbox One games yes, but i don't really understand how that helps you for a demo?

Surely you need to own the Kiosk Demo Disc with Forza Horizon 2 Demo on for it to work? therefor if you have that Kiosk demo disk you can already play the demo, if not then no dump is going to help you play a demo you do not already have a demo disc for?

6. RayTraser

RayTraser Member

The discs are too expensive however I have a Blu ray player and burner and 2 blu ray discs as well as a bunch of DVDs. Also, could you 'take' the licence? I have seen dumped Xbox one ISOs that you can burn to a disc and play.

7. InsaneNutter

Dumped Xbox One games can't currently be burned and played, no hacks currently exist for the Xbox One to make any of what you want to do possible.

8. RayTraser

RayTraser Member

Oh well, guess I'll have to buy a demo disc. But in the NFOs come with the iSO, what't the point of saying 'burn to the disc and then play'? In hopes of it working someday or something?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2023
  9. InsaneNutter

Some Xbox One games were dumped shortly after launch, however these ISO's have never been playable.

To me what you have quoted reads this is a dumped ISO, however will never pass as complete due to missing data such as the security sectors. The same happened during the early days of the 360, games could be dumped and then later played by flashing custom firmware to the 360s DVD drive. However these ISO's were not 1:1 copies of the original due to missing various bits of data a normal drive could not dump.

A good summer of the Xbox One scene exists here: https://consolemods.org/wiki/Xbox_One:Scene_History - at no point has playing burned games ever been possible.

10. RayTraser

RayTraser Member

So you can still download the demo on XBL?

11. InsaneNutter

12. RayTraser

RayTraser Member

Oh. I also saw this thing where you can 'rip off' the licence of a disc and then there's no need for the disc, you own the game digitally and can put it on as many devices as you like? (Up to 10, obviously). Upon searching that article is gone though. I guess... With Xenia I could get the demo? But it has to be an iSO.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2023
  13. RayTraser

RayTraser Member

Oh well, I'm going to give up for now, but I'll get the demo once the Xbox system is cracked.