Total Annihilation: Commander Pack Free on GoG

Discussion in 'News' started by InsaneNutter, Jun 5, 2020.

By InsaneNutter on Jun 5, 2020 at 9:28 PM
  1. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

total-annihilation-commander-pack.png
    Total Annihilation is a real-time strategy game developed by Cavedog Entertainment and published by GT Interactive in 1997

The game is set in the far future in the midst of a galactic war, with battles taking place on the surface of planets and moons. The efforts of the player are centered on constructing a defensive base and an offensive force, and conquering opponents. The player is also concerned with gathering resources, reconnaissance and stealth, and evaluation of units and terrain. Battles take place against AI in a story-driven campaign, with the option of playing against other players in a skirmish mode.

Currently Total Annihilation along with its two expansion packs, The Core Contingency and Battle Tactics is free to download on Good Old Game (GoG) for the next two days.

In my opinion certainly a classic game worth checking out. I actually own the big box version of this game and still have it somewhere to this day, of course a digital copy is much more convenient in 2020.

Myself and Nimrod used to play this game over dial up internet in the late 90s. If you ever enjoyed Red Alert or Age of Empires, this is probably another game you would also enjoy.

Download: Total Annihilation: Commander Pack on GoG

jon legend likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by InsaneNutter, Jun 5, 2020.