Recent content by AlexNillson89

  1. A

    Games You’re Looking Forward to

    S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 It's the first game in 6 years that I actually want to pick up and play.
  2. A

    Is it still better to pick Intel over AMD?

    AMD is actually pushing technology forward. Intel got lazy and didn't want to innovate. AMD Ryzen is all I buy because it just makes sense. Cheaper and more powerful and better
  3. A

    i need help : game of thrones telltale

    There may be problems in the game itself, you try to download a different version and your game will launch. I already had similar problems launching the game, and only this method helped me

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom