Recent content by Aurorans

  1. A

    Trying to play dragon's dogma demo on Xbox 360

    As of right now, I figured it out. So, first, you must have downloaded a game/demo from Xbox Live (which apparently is still active) to proceed with adding a demo. After that, transfer your demo to your flash drive. After this, put the flash drive in the computer and search for the single file...
  2. A

    Trying to play dragon's dogma demo on Xbox 360

    Hello. I recently downloaded the demo file from this website, however, I couldn't inject it to my usb device. There's a folder called "Content" on my device, but unfortonately, Xplorer and Party Buffalo is not detecting the drive and any files. The folder content has files associated with it. I...
  3. A

    Usbxtaf - Xbox 360 USB Storage Explorer (Xplorer) - UsbXtaf v45 Download

    Hello. I have a problem using this program. When I open my usb stick's folder, it throws an exception: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text **************...
  4. A

    How to configure a USB memory stick to be used as Xbox 360 storage (Saves & Profiles)

    Hello. I have an xbox white version. Not sure of the make and model, due to getting it pre-owned from a seller. I just got onto the xbox live for 360. However, I'm trying to do this step, but when I go to my xbox content, it says "Storage" instead of memory. Also, after formatting my 2 GB usb...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom