Recent content by BarschwaOnTheRocks

  1. B

    Pokemon Aurora Ticket Distribution USA GBA Cartridge Rom Download [USA]

    I would like to thank you so much for uploading these flyers! In particular, I find it funny how they went out of their way for step 4) of the Deoxys puzzle walkthrough. It's written in such an elaborate way compared to the other steps that it really stands out!
  2. B

    Pokemon GEN3 E-Reader Eon Ticket Save File Download [Ready to Distribute on Emulator]

    I know this thread is kinda old, but I still wanted to post this considering spuppy had problems doing this on real hardware with a flashcard. I got it to work with the Ezflash Omega (which is quite recent) and wanted to share the process. The whole thing is a little bit picky, so if you do...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom