Recent content by Chrille

  1. C

    Limbo Steam Key

    Key is taken!
  2. C

    Limbo Steam Key

    So, I got an extra Limbo key for steam, but I don't need it! First to PM me gets it! Regards// Chrille
  3. C

    Replace PS3 fat bluray drive? Help!

    Thanks for the answers, both of you! Well, then i'll just take it to a store and see what they can do. I don't know that much about the PS3, so that's out of my comfort-zone! Thanks again! //Chrille
  4. C

    3DS friend codes

    Oh, thank you for telling me. I searched before posting this, but i didn't find any threads! That thread seems pretty dead, but i'll give it a shot later!
  5. C

    3DS friend codes

    I just got a Nintendo 3DS and Mario Kart 7 and thought about making a thread for sharing your 3DS friend code. I'll begin with mine: 4382-3329-7792 If you add someone, be sure to send them a PM saying you did, so they can add you! //Chrille
  6. C

    Denied: Eradicator (1996) DOS

    Ah, thank you for these links! :) Will buy the game!
  7. C

    Denied: Eradicator (1996) DOS

    I've been looking around the internet for a place to download or buy this game for a while now, but can't find any! So, i ask here if anyone has the game and could upload it for me? It's a 1st/3rd person shooter for DOS which mixes action with puzzles i've heard! Regards// Chrille
  8. C

    Replace PS3 fat bluray drive? Help!

    Hello! I have a PS3 phat 40GB with a broken bluray-drive. I asked a friend about it and he said i should buy a new one and replace it myself! Here comes the part i'm not sure of. I've been looking around other forums and have found something about the bluray-drive being "married" to the...
  9. C

    My internet speed!

    This is pretty interesting. It stopped for a while so i'll post my new speed soon. Old one was around 28Mbit down.
  10. C

    Question

    Hi! Can i start a thread about mobile-games here and where shall i start that thread. I thought about posting freeware-games and describe what it is. //Chrille

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom