Recent content by Dajaz

  1. D

    Downloaded Games On Xbox 360

    Hey , how do we do play downloaded games on your xbox 360 ? Do you have to modify the console or something? Please explain the method cause I'm desperate for free games :P
  2. D

    NXE Full Dashboard + Avatars [Offline Install]

    I have a french xbox 360 would it still work ? I tried with the usb key and the cd and turned the console on and off like a dozen times but I still don't get any access to the content of the cd/usb nor the instalation pop-up. It only tells me that I have a mixed-data cd. What should I do? I...
  3. D

    NXE Preview Dashboard [Exclusive Early Download]

    I have a french xbox 360 would it still work ? I tried with the usb key and the cd and turned the console on and off like a dozen times but I still don't get any access to the content of the cd/usb nor the instalation pop-up. It only tells me that I have a mixed-data cd. What should I do?

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom