Downloaded Games On Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Gaming Hangout' started by Dajaz, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Dajaz

Dajaz New Member

Hey , how do we do play downloaded games on your xbox 360 ? Do you have to modify the console or something? Please explain the method cause I'm desperate for free games :P

2. Hoffman

Hoffman Addict

3. Safinn

Safinn Addict

Very complex. I'd buy one if I wanted one but I will never do it because you will most likley get band from xbox live which is the best bit about an xbox.

4. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Totally agree,Xbox Live is the best thing about the 360, not worth loosing it in my opinion.

5. Safinn

Safinn Addict

I know some people get away with it for a bit but sooner or later you will get caught. Not too much to pay maxiumum price of £40.

6. InsaneNutter

To be honest I think £40 is way too much for a game, however I only buy a few games on release so I don’t often pay that much for them.

I liked Pure but waited a few months and just picked it up for £9.99 on Play.com :)

7. Safinn

Safinn Addict

I get about 5 games a year lol. When you think about it thats £200 at max which is actualy alot. Most games I get on offer when they are released.

8. DiabloMatik

DiabloMatik New Member

well there is a type of game called stealth and this guy i know that makes the games "stealth games" are games that are made exactly like the original game when people try downloading games and not fallow the games true files it creates hikups in the game so when you run them on xbox live microsoft detects those hikups therefor getting your account banned but With stealth there is no worry he has been on live for about 2 years with no problems ! hope this helps you guys understand the way it works ...

9. InsaneNutter

I follow the Xbox/Xbox 360 modding scene too, by all accounts stelthing you backups does massively reduce the chances of you getting banned from live however it doesn’t stop you playing review copys of games and games before there out which could easily get you flagged up and banned.