Recent content by DJAllOut

  1. D

    Help please! Cannot get WD hard drive to work in my 4GB 360

    Thanks for the reply. I ended up powering up my old 32 bit processor and motherboard, connected the drive and bootable USB stick and finally got it to work! Too bad you can't store music on the internal drive
  2. D

    Help please! Cannot get WD hard drive to work in my 4GB 360

    Hey everyone, So I'm following a couple guides on how to get an old western digital laptop drive to work in my 4GB 360, and I can't get it to work. The model of drive is WD3200BEVT. I started with this guide...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom