Recent content by dlf

  1. D

    Laptop connected by HDMI cable

    Right click in the white space and click the two options -- do they still not show?
  2. D

    Laptop connected by HDMI cable

    No TV icon what-so-ever anywhere. You DO agree through that the HDMI SHOULD be providing both the sound & picture? Laptop -> Receiver (by HDMI cable) -> Samsung HDTV (by another HDMI cable) . . . [doesn't 'work'] yet PS3 -> Receiver (HDMI Cable) -> Samsung TV (by probably the same HDMI cable...
  3. D

    Laptop connected by HDMI cable

    Only updates are for WIndows Office and some security update for x64 systems.
  4. D

    Laptop connected by HDMI cable

    Regardless of of what I've tried I don't ever get a TV icon. Probably a cable were missing although HDMI should be both picture & sound.
  5. D

    Laptop connected by HDMI cable

    Cept I get two options: speakers & Realtek Digital Output, except I don't see a TV icon so I can't choose that. Why is that not showing?
  6. D

    Laptop connected by HDMI cable

    I have a 11" or so laptop (Windows 7 64 Bit) connected to a receiver by HDMI which is connected to our Samsung TV by another HDMI, but sound is coming from the laptop instead of the 'surround' speakers. How can I resolve this? I want to watch some youtube vids (playthroughs in (near) HD) on the...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom