Recent content by Dragon Master193848

  1. D

    RGH Slim help

    Hey guys, so I wanted to RGH my 4GB xbox 360 slim. With the info I provide, please tell me if I can rgh. My current dashboard ver. is 16547 and I have a cornona V2. Also, please give me a price at minimum of how much I would need to spend, and all of the tools I would need. If I can rgh please...
  2. D

    Xbox 360 flash help!

    Okay, so I really want to flash my Xbox 360_ DVD drive without getting banned. but, I'm having trouble powering the drive. I heard that I could use a molex adapter to power it instead of my Xbox. Is this true? if not what method should I use?
  3. D

    How long can Wii be on?

    I'm playing GameCube games on my Wii and I cant save it so I was curious if it could stay on for a week
  4. D

    Comet across the sky

    Hey guys the other day a comet came across the south carolina sky! I have a photo but it isn't the best of quality. I also have more of it on my drop box account. (click me) https://www.dropbox.com/s/b5kg0uhl4cn5c5r/IMG_20131211_151327.jpg you may want to zoom in on it
  5. D

    GTA V infinite money glitch

    If it was I can always post a tutorial on how to mod for money but I think ign would have removed the video if it was patched
  6. D

    GTA V infinite money glitch

    Sorry photo didnt post right just go to this link https://www.dropbox.com/s/bbkmuqpnnyocrgi/468px-Exploit-1.jpg
  7. D

    GTA V infinite money glitch

    If you have not found this glitch yet it can be used to get things like cars in GTA v I found it neat and a good money farming method. 1)place a marker on your map like this on the money symbol 2) Get a boat and travel to this location 3) Dive under water and find the submarine at this...
  8. D

    GTA V '57 Chevy

    Nope. Auctually, my family only got it this year for a car trade.
  9. D

    PSP 6.61 Custom Firmware Install on any PSP - PSP, PSP Slim, PSP 3000, PSP Go & E1000

    Thank you!, I didn't know some of these advantages with homebrew.
  10. D

    GTA V '57 Chevy

    Renber driving that 57 Chevy in GTA? it was one of the best selling cars in history. check out an actual image of one that my family owns!

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom