Recent content by Fooruman

  1. F

    What phone do you have?

    Absolutely nothing that the first-gen iPhone can't do, with the exception of being able to access a 3G network that is not yet fully developed. :P In fact, less than the first-gen iPhone! Until the 3G device has been software-unlocked and can operate on networks outside of AT&T (and their...
  2. F

    The Official Introduction Thread

    Hello, everyone! My name is Dain (pronounced like Dane, but spelled oh-so-much better), but I humbly request that you call me Fooruman. Some of you may know me from certain other forums as Black Ninja; if you are a <i>really</i> old gamer, you may even remember me as Tillamook. I've lurked...
  3. F

    Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2

    I am doing an internship over the summer, and quite regrettably I do not have my Xbox 360 with me. :( The game sounds and looks amazing, though.
  4. F

    Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2

    I absolutely loved the first one, and I'm sure I'll love this one even more. I'll be buying it in about two weeks when I once again have access to my Xbox!
  5. F

    What phone do you have?

    First-gen iPhone, fully unlocked and jailbroken on the 2.0 firmware. Huzzah!
  6. F

    HTPC (Media Center PC) Spec, What do you think?

    I was going to suggest a Mac Mini, drat! In any case, that looks like a pretty good system for pretty reasonable prices. One thing I don't see in your post, however, is what audio card you plan to use, which is rather important for a media center machine. Built-in audio is *never* very good.
  7. F

    Post your desktops

    Here's my Mac OS X Leopard desktop on my MacBook - screenshots of my Linux installs to come later.
  8. F

    Essential Applications for new users to Mac OS X

    It's worth noting that Camino is a free web browser for the Mac, based entirely off Firefox, with a nice native Mac OS X look and feel and some speed improvements over the Mac version of Firefox.
  9. F

    Setting up your Mac as a wireless access point

    Hey there, everyone! Today I'd like to briefly explain how to do something that very few people who own a Mac actually realize they can do: create a wireless access point using only your Mac. Now, obviously there are two prerequisites for this: you must have a Mac with a wireless network card...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom