Recent content by gdavies

  1. gdavies

    Aurora - Alternative Dashboard for Jtag / RGH Xbox 360

    I use it as it lets you loads trainers from the boot screen and gets game updates pretty smoothly too, it is on version 0.4b now though
  2. gdavies

    Have you hacked your TV?

    I tend to do the same if a device can be hacked it usually is and the extra functions you can unlock are always a plus, Phones are a typical example, custom rom and then all of a sudden music playback greatly increases etc. Shame manufacturers do not give you the full whack from the off
  3. gdavies

    Playstation Network Gamertags Thread

    mine is gdavies but only got the ps4 now as I got rid of my ps3,
  4. gdavies

    Free neck tube

    all you have to do is fill out this form - http://www.hotukdeals.com/visit?m=20013&q=1818606 all going well you will get a free neck tube
  5. gdavies

    Apple screw up

    didn't take apple long to take it down sorry folks its now a dead link
  6. gdavies

    Apple screw up

    Apple have produced an app that was meant to be £20 for free - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/cartoon-hd/id700724023?mt=8 Get it while you can
  7. gdavies

    Christmas 2013

    To be honest though a friend is 7 months in on his and is finding his annoying as hell. I have had a beard but only ever done a beard for a month an get annoyed an shave it so this is going to be a task and half I think. But I also know its for a great cause and in the back of my mind that is...
  8. gdavies

    Christmas 2013

    I have setup a facebook page so I will posting updates of the growth if you like, which can be found via - https://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Beard-For-A-Child-Of-Mine/1434133766802919 The charity is still waiting for justgiving to accept them, they have a charity number and can be found via A...
  9. gdavies

    Christmas 2013

    but to be honest I am only growing my beard for an entire year not all my hair, I am only going to trim it if it gets in my way of eating. Plus I started before my start date but end on christmas eve so that way I have a present of having a shave.
  10. gdavies

    Christmas 2013

    Would happily put up pics ongoing if people were to donate lol, The charity I am doing it for supports families that have lost there child. Called A Child of Mine.
  11. gdavies

    Christmas 2013

    I had a quiet one and also started to take part in growing a beard for an entire year for charity, just at that itchy stage now but still going well lol
  12. gdavies

    Need Help De-Jtaging/Rgh

    If it is flashed with stock rom then it will be the same as a retail drive and should work fine
  13. gdavies

    New member

    See i have done the same stuck a 1tb on the 360 console itself an its chewed up alot very quickly, I have a 2tb network drive plus a few other drives to add too, I work in IT lol, I just feel despite the xbox 1 been a new gen console, that the drive you would attach to it would be just a 2tb...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom