Recent content by gfkgrgrkm

  1. G

    Completed: Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge Demo

    I heard that the demo is already out, so I was wondering if you guys can upload it. Thanks in advance;)
  2. G

    Max Anarchy (Anarchy Reigns) Xbox 360 Demo Download [JPN]

    Where can I download the pre-order Bayonetta DLC?
  3. G

    Title Update

    Hey Guys just wondering what do Xbox 360 title updates do? Sorry for being a noob:D
  4. G

    J tagged

    Are there any ways to downgrade the dashboard?
  5. G

    Not Possible: DOA 5 DLC costumes

    It's cool if its jtag only or is it still not possible?
  6. G

    Not Possible: DOA 5 DLC costumes

    Hi Guys, read in an article in the internet that there will be added costumes for free was wondering if you guys could upload it? Thanks in advance:D
  7. G

    J tagged

    Hi Guys I'm kinda new to this j tagged concept will someone explain to me what it does to the xbox 360? also wondering will I still be able to jtagged my console if my dashboard is updated to 2.0.15574.0? I heard that if you update something not sure what it is that it is not possible to jtagged...
  8. G

    Request: Tekken Tag Tournament 2

    I would like to request the free DLC characters that will be coming out with the game:D
  9. G

    Hitman Sniper Challenge Xbox 360 Download [Full Mini Game, XBLA Pre-Order Bonus]

    @ InsaneNutter As of today I think you guys have everything covered. I was thinking of future titles like Tekken Tag Tournament 2 which has pre-order bonus. Not sure if they changed it.
  10. G

    Hitman Sniper Challenge Xbox 360 Download [Full Mini Game, XBLA Pre-Order Bonus]

    Thanks for this mini game loved it. Any chance to upload more pre-ordered Bonuses?

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom