Recent content by hopeful

  1. H

    hopeful needs help with clean instal of vista

    Hi, I'm sorry, I didn't make nmyself clear,my head is spinning with all this computer stuff, what I was trying to say is that the file in the XRM-MS folder that I downloaded from your site is called HPQOEMSLIC-MPC there is no dotXRM-MS on the end, but in your screenshots the file name seems...
  2. H

    hopeful needs help with clean instal of vista

    Hi I've attached a screen shot of the 2 files that I've got, and neither of them have the same name as your file the name of your file seems to change when it goes into the C drive by adding XRM MS. Mine doesn't change. I tried putting both in the C drive as attached sceen shots to see if...
  3. H

    hopeful needs help with clean instal of vista

    Hi I've been trying to think back to when I first got this computer and can't remember if Service Pack 1 was pre installed or whether I had to download and install it myself. I've looked at the System Information which was dated April 14 2009 and it says Operating System is MS Windows Vista...
  4. H

    hopeful needs help with clean instal of vista

    Vista 32 bit premium OEM on HP Pavilion desktop. Loads of crashes, fed up so decided to try to do a clean install. Got a Vista DVD (including SP1), got the OEM number, got the CD number, ran the install, entered CD number. Spent/wasted hours and hours installing updates, progs etc. Will not...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom