Recent content by Informative

  1. I

    Atari7800x v6 Download - Atari 7800 Emulator for Xbox

    OK how do I add this new emulation to SID 511 on my xbox to have cool games there like color Asteroids and Galaxian?
  2. I

    AtariXLBox v6 Download - Atari 800/5200/130/320/XL/XE Emulator for Xbox

    I installed this on my xbox and it works but how do I break out of programs the pause key should work on most emulators like Altirra or Atari800Win but not on this one with usb keyboard. Maybe an edit to the atarixlbox.ini? But it's like 2000 lines long which line and what edit is needed to...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom