Recent content by IrishxInsanity

  1. I

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Yes, though it's not giving me the option to backup partition 2. In the image in the original post, it says "Backup partition 2" under the "Drive" tab. It's simply not there, for me. Also, noob question, but how do I "dump" a file from the harddrive? Is it basically just copying the files to...
  2. I

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Alright guys, after several months, I finally found a desktop that works with hddhackr. Everything seems to have worked, now I need help transferring my data. Simply, when loading up Xplorer 360 and loading the drive, it does not list "Backup Partition 2" under "Drive". Only "Backup Image" and...
  3. I

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Yeah I figured that may be the problem. I do have a "Dell Optiplex GX150 SD Desktop PIII Computer" though I do not believe I'm able to hook up the harddrive I want to hack to it. Or perhaps I'm just not sure how it works. Any advice you could give me, perhaps?
  4. I

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Does it matter what version of windows is installed? Or perhaps how old the computer is? All three of the laptops I used are fairly new. Not sure if they may have different security measures?
  5. I

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Well, updated my BIOS (An executable, much easier than I expected.) As expected, still nada. Zip. Zilch. Zero. :S No changes, I guess would be the point I'm getting at. Still doesn't work. :(
  6. I

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Isn't updating the bios fairly dangerous? Not sure I want to risk corrupting anything to increase my harddrive size. *-)
  7. I

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Still nothing.. I've tried this on three different laptops with both versions of hddhackr, using two separate usb drives. :S I don't know what else it could be..
  8. I

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    I'm sorry but it still didn't work. :( perhaps an older version of hddhackr? I don't know, just trying to help
  9. I

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Alright, using a new flash drive and still nothing. Same outcome as before.
  10. I

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    It must be the usb, because I just tried it on another computer. In the BIOS, the option for SATA Controller Mode is AHCI or Compatibility. I took it off AHCI as directed, but it does the same thing as the last computer. Just sits at the command line. The USB drive I'm using is a 63MB Memorex...
  11. I

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    I'm using a newer model HP laptop with "InsydeH20" BIOS setup utility. There is no option for ahci or ide. :/
  12. I

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    I'm sorry, it's still not working. :( I've attached a picture with the flash drives contents (after completing the bootable drive process, of course) as well as what it looks like while booting and typing hddhackr
  13. I

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Thanks for replying so quickly :) Is it supposed to be instantaneous or take a while? I just tried typing hddhackr.exe as well and it's still doing the same. Also, the flash drive indeed looks like that :/
  14. I

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Hi, how long should I be waiting after typing "hddhackr" in the command line? Is it supposed to be instant..? For the past 5 minutes or so, mine just sits at the emergency boot screen with a flashing underscore after I typed hddhackr and pressed enter. It looks like this: C:\>hddhackr _...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom