Recent content by itechfade

  1. I

    Genesis Emulator Install RGH

    Have a slim 2012 rgh i think it has corona because there is no way for me to boot in xell. Still kinda new to this, but I have mame360 and snes360 on the console. I have been trying to find the one for Genesis. I have Genesis plus installed but the games don't show up wen I launch it. Is there a...
  2. I

    Need help with Rgh... Trying to udate to current dash

    In short I'm a noob to the RgH console thing. I brought a 2012 pre Rgh'd. None of the software was on it. So I installed xex and then installed FSD. I attempted to update the console to the current dash using flash 360. I was stop with... and then I was told to use 360 nand flasher. But in all...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom