Recent content by jacko

  1. J

    Easily update your Jtagged or RGH Xbox 360 to Kernel / Dashboard 14699 with XeBuild

    EDIT: I figured it out, thanks for the help. Can you explain this in more detail please. What exactly do you mean when you say for aud-clamp I need to apply changes manually? Is it just switch in xeBuild? BTW, just to see if the steps would work, I went through this tutorial last night...
  2. J

    Easily update your Jtagged or RGH Xbox 360 to Kernel / Dashboard 14699 with XeBuild

    Something that has always puzzled me about these tutorials, they never make any mention of the aud_clamp thing, which unless I've been misinformed is important, isn't it? I've been told that if your jtag uses the aud_clamp line instead of the other (don't know what its called) you have to...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom