Recent content by JohnathanMonkey

  1. J

    XBox 360 RGH controller issue

    Thank you for the reply. I have already tried this unfortunately and I still have the same results. Plus the fact that the wired controller won't even connect at all leads me to believe that it's not a conflicting controller issue.
  2. J

    XBox 360 RGH controller issue

    Hello, My 360 has a dual NAND setup. On the retail side, the controllers work just fine, 2 wireless and 1 wired. No issues. When I switch over to the RGH side, the wired controller just rolls the lights and never connects and the wireless controllers will disconnect after about 5 mins. I...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom