Recent content by Killer Chrisy 14

  1. K

    Step by Step Guide to purchasing Games from US Xbox One Store from any region

    thanks for reply so if I bought American version could have played? thanks
  2. K

    Step by Step Guide to purchasing Games from US Xbox One Store from any region

    I'm having same problem BUT no error codes just says have to wait a bit longer so I deleted and have changed to us and reinstalled from my games and apps section but on the us store it says to purchase game any ideas any help would be appreciated thanks

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom