Recent content by lng101010

  1. L

    Setup OpenVPN on Tomato (firmware) and enjoy secure browsing / access to your network

    Hm, that's useful info. I'm trying to connect from another location that I have complete control over so it's not an issue. I can't connect to router via remote access, can't ping home IP. I will definitely check the Motorola modem that I'm using at home though. Hopefully it's that simple...
  2. L

    Setup OpenVPN on Tomato (firmware) and enjoy secure browsing / access to your network

    First, I'd like to thank you, Insane Nutter, for an insanely noob-friendly guide. However, I can't get it to work properly. The lights on my OpenVPN client only goes to Yellow and not Green. Stuck at the: Wed Apr 24 11:53:38 2013 UDPv4 link local (bound): [undef]Wed Apr 24 11:53:38 2013 UDPv4...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom