Recent content by Manu RZ

  1. M

    Don't know how to "download" FIFA16 DEMO (X360)

    Original post: digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/demos/14463-fifa-16-xbox-360-demo-download.html I quote here what I've posted there: Hi, I'm new here and this is my first time doing this. I have a problem and I hope you can help me. (Sorry if my English is bad, I'm...
  2. M

    Fifa 16 Xbox 360 Demo Download

    @InsaneNutter, Hi, I'm new here and this is my first time doing this. I have a problem and I hope you can help me. (Sorry if my English is bad, I'm from Spain). Well, as you say in your post, I've downloaded Fifa 16 Xbox 360 demo, and now appears one folder called: 454189F0, which contains...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom