Recent content by MattF

  1. M

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    That's basically what I figured, cheers. Bozl1n, just a guess but maybe it's case sensitive?
  2. M

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Would anyone be able to give a rough estimate of how likely a ban resulting from this would be. Does a save game treated this way appear as a hacked save game or something? Or does it end up the same way as if I had transferred it with a memory card?
  3. M

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    This was the exact problem I had, but the files are actually there, just not where you expect. Click on 'partition 3' and you should be able to see them (they don't show up in the folder listing on the left). Shouldn't really matter, but if you copied something big there you might want to get...
  4. M

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    Thanks osudesi. So I just did the hard drive upgrade. Xbox recognises it with no issues, but none of the content from partition 3 that i transferred is there. Any ideas? The tutorial is not particularly clear on the specifics of this (no offense to the author). I used the 'extract' command in...
  5. M

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    When googling around to figure out how to do this upgrade I found a poorly written post on another forum (can't remember where sorry) which claimed that formatting their new 250gb drive (presumably via system settings on the xbox 360) had caused them to be banned. This seems utterly stupid but I...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom