Recent content by Mistah Random

  1. M

    Tapatalk support for Digiex

    Oh ok i can understand that i forgot that some apps cost since a friend showed me applanet unfortunately i can summon the will power to delete the app.
  2. M

    Tapatalk support for Digiex

    Is there a way to get digiex in tapatalk so those of us who use smartphones can get to digiex easier.
  3. M

    make your own sentence quize

    I got married with a vacuum cleaner because thats what i am.
  4. M

    Xbox 360 hard drive doesn't show up

    nevermind called up the moneylovers (microsft) and they'll give me a replacement
  5. M

    Hack a 250gb, 320gb or 500gb Sata harddrive to work in the Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 Slim

    I have the xbox 360 S 250 hard drive but its not a western digital its a seagate and I really don't have the money to go buy a western digital I literally have no money so is there no way to flash a seagate security file onto my HDD so I can use it in my xbox cuz as of this moment I have no more...
  6. M

    Xbox 360 hard drive doesn't show up

    Ok my hard drive was connected to a computer runnin Ububtu 10.10, we ran disk tools read/write benchmark and it messed up the drive i think i was completely erased and left unformatted. HELP!!! how to fix.
  7. M

    Request: Fable 2 DLC - Hals Armour and Sword

    yeah I wouldn't mind having this dlc either
  8. M

    Xbox 360 Kinect Dashboard Update 2.0.12603.0

    so does this update allow live access or only the official release will.
  9. M

    Not Possible: Spec Ops: The Line Multiplayer BETA

    let me know if you get invited plz
  10. M

    Not Possible: Medal of Honor Beta

    yeah i hope someone would upload it too because id love to play that so ill know if i'll like it

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom