Recent content by Pieman987

  1. P

    Pokemon 3DS Virtual Console GF Mew Distribution Download [JPN / ENG]

    Thanks for this awesome find! Worked great with my purchased games. I have some game files I injected myself with the correct title ID, but I can’t find the wireless patch to get the trading to work with the games I added. Are those files anywhere on this website for access? Other files I found...
  2. P

    Merry Mewmas From Digiex

    Thanks for this awesome find! Worked great with my purchased games. I have some game files I injected myself with the correct title ID, but I can’t find the wireless patch to get the trading to work with the games I added. Are those files anywhere on this website for access? Other files I found...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom