Recent content by Senteevs

  1. S

    Step by Step Guide to purchasing Games from US Xbox One Store from any region

    I had $4.01 in my account after that. It seems stupid that I have to have more money for the purchase than I actually need, as this means that there is always going to be some money I can't spend. Guess, that's what Microsoft's counting on.
  2. S

    Step by Step Guide to purchasing Games from US Xbox One Store from any region

    I bought a $5 gift card and tried to purchase Ori for $4.99. Got the same error. The tried to purchase Forza tokens for $0.99 and the purchase went through. The address I entered is in Oregon, so no sales tax. Any Idea why I couldn't purchase Ori? How much more money than the sales price do I...
  3. S

    Step by Step Guide to purchasing Games from US Xbox One Store from any region

    Hi. So I have a problem. No matter what I do, i can't purchase anything from the US store. Not using PayPal, a credit card or a gift card. Everything worked fine until i changed my credit card data (the old one expired). Now I just get the "use a different way to pay" error. I have entered a US...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom