Recent content by Trojans Ghost

  1. T

    Missing HDFC partition

    Yeah I can't extract from an iso so separate files would be perfect. I hope.
  2. T

    Missing HDFC partition

    Thanks for the reply. I haven't got the ability to burn a disc. I can use my external drive to use the files if they are available as a separate download. I saw the compatibility one nut not the partition part.
  3. T

    Missing HDFC partition

    I swapped out for a bigger hard drive on my rgh years ago and have had the missing avatar thing. When trying to update I realise that I have no hddx partition for it to go in. How can I get this back? Thanks TG.
  4. T

    Desperate for WWE 2K17 Title Update

    Hey, I've recently lost the latest title update for my game and Unity only has the 2nd one, but I think it was 1.04 that was last. Some of the dlc won't work without it, so it's causing some problems. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks! TG.
  5. T

    Aurora (cache?) Problems

    I'm having an issue on my Aurora dash where my favourites keep on saving old favourites to it. Even when I unchecked them the next time I load it they are back in my favourites again. I'm having the same issue when I check to hide multidisciplinary titles. Any ideas how to remedy this? Thanks...
  6. T

    Aurora Disc to GOD Installer question

    Currently when I install a game on the NXE dash I can just click it and it runs without any other doings. I don't know whether this was a thing done on the RGH conversion though. I have a 2TB internal drive and just thought if I moved the iso into a folder on the drive and directed the script...
  7. T

    Aurora Disc to GOD Installer question

    Firstly, isn't this just the same as when I install a disc from the normal dash? Secondly, can I use it to convert an iso to god as I have no PC to do it. Thanks! TG.
  8. T

    Where To Get Aurora Skins?

    I've been looking at this again recently and forgot I had posted about it ages ago. Any working links would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. TG.
  9. T

    Project Xeno - Xbox Series S Inside Original Xbox

    Hey guys, Not been on here for some time, but I have been spending some time trying to into the current gen Xbox scene, making the jump from my RGH 360, but with a twist! So originally my plan was to try and put an Xbox One X inside an Original shell. I saw a couple of relatively poor attempts...
  10. T

    Advice For First Time Xbox One

    Just thinking about DLC for backwards compatible 360 games. If I install a 360 game I have on disc can I copy the DLC over will it work? Also would the game still need the disc as usual? Thanks.
  11. T

    Advice For First Time Xbox One

    Ah I see. Just like when you get a 360 wireless one you have the option of batteries or a charge pack. I was assuming that it included the lead because it had the battery already built in, but its a separate purchase.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom