Recent content by twistedsinister

  1. T

    Jtag help

    I've been trying to Jtag my xbox360(slim). I injected the xexmenu into my configured flashdrive but it akways shows up as "corrupted file". What am I doing wrong. Furthermore is it possible to jtag withput hardware modification, i.e flashing the console or sodering chips onto the motherboard.
  2. T

    How to play downloaded games no Jtag?

    I'm wondering if it's possible to play xbox360 games without Jtag. I can't figure out how to jtag my device but I'm poor and just want to play games for free I have comp and usb.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom