my opinion about x64 OS is that sucks.it's incompatibility it's still epidemic and doesn't worth buy it until all the new softwares that will appear will migrate from x32 to x64
oh my god.look,if the warhammer is a joke i will not be a member anymore.i played that sonic game and i got a bigger score than the 1st place of assasin,i finished the game but in the high scores it doesn't show anything, just my previous score.i demand an explanation or in the forum i will...
darklife i lost $60 for a damned beta key and there are 16 days until the beta promotion is closed what i will have to do with the key if I get it in the last day(september 15th)?those $60 I could used much better for other stuff than playing lottery-type with my money.I don't say about the...
what reason u have to try cracking a beta version that is ceased in exactly 16 days from now?seriously i tried everything.i didn't got a beta,i subscribed on c&c 3--no response,fileplanet---no response.lost real money.how "proud colud you feel by paying $30+other $30 to try to take a damn beta key ?
ZOMG darklife try to open the YASU with a program and scramble the inside for a code piece.I'm very sure that you will find one.Don't bother anymore to try on trying to hack for no-online game access.U waited all these months for this game but u can't wait 1-2 months until is fully released...
I am using this program to install my C&C 3 Tiberium Wars on my computer this YASU.exe it hides on Daemon Tools 4 or later the SecuROM but first someone needs to make one .iso Red Alert 3 install+someone to crack this file to see how this program hides the virtual file from SecuROM.
The SecuROM...