Recent content by wcdeich4

  1. W

    Digiex Exclusive: Premade Windows 98 Virtual Machine for use with older games

    I installed the Virtual PC, but when I tried to run Windows 98.vmc, I got the error, "The virtual machine "Windows 98" can't be started because it is being used by another program, or marked as read-only." -- although I used Unlocker to release any lock & it is not marked as read-only --- but I...
  2. W

    Digiex Exclusive: Premade Windows 98 Virtual Machine for use with older games

    Sure!!! The more options people have the better!!!!

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom