Recent content by wimchester243

  1. W

    Windows 10 EN-GB / EN-US ISO's Downloads - Official Microsoft Download Links

    Thanks I just got that but I also would like the links to Windows 10 Single Language EN-GB (Not on MSDN as these are usually for OEM's only) 32bit: & 64bit Thanks in advance
  2. W

    Windows 10 EN-GB / EN-US ISO's Downloads - Official Microsoft Download Links

    Windows 10 (Multiple Editions) (x86) - DVD (English-United Kingdom) en-gb_windows_10_multiple_editions_x86_dvd_6846906.is o SHA1: DA7F63166DB9ABB9B613F302866D1B0A8F686646 Windows 10 (Multiple Editions) (x64) - DVD (English-United Kingdom)...
  3. W

    Is there a way to transfer digital purchases of Xbox games?

    Is there a way to transfer digital Purchases of games from xbox gold from one Microsoft account to a new one
  4. W

    Windows 10 Fresh install with windows 8 installation code

    Is it possible to do a Windows 10 Fresh install with windows 8 installation code? If so how?
  5. W

    Need assistance with an Ipod touch

    I have a ipod touch that the kids seem to have locked it. I have tried to reset via iTunes app from pc but it doesn't work. Can anyone tell me were I can get information on how to recover data, reset & set up the ipod touch? Thanks
  6. W

    Windows 10 EN-GB / EN-US ISO's Downloads - Official Microsoft Download Links

    Can you regenerate the links I have just found this site but too late for the links timeout

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom