Thanks for the information. For now i'l wait because the reason to update was because of the USB update. Only now i found out that with the MS Data cable i had i can upload game patches to my HD.
First of all Thanks for this nice theme :D
I downloaded the theme and explored my xbox HD with xport360.
I opend the content folder opend the 00000 folder and then created 2 new folders like the folders i extracted. In there i placed the 2 files.
Only i don't see the theme's on my xbox...
I'm not sure but at that moment there was a hardware solder mod. And then you needed to change something in the NAND with a hex editor.
Don't know if there are more sollutions to fix it? Except for the dashupdate.
This is my situation:
My xbox360 is banned and that made my HD Crippled.
So i went to someone who uncrippled it with a mod. Now there's this new Dashupdate, is it safe for me to update? Or will it ruin my xbox?
Did someone else had this same situation maybe?
Thanks in advance