Recent content by wrldwzrd89

  1. wrldwzrd89

    Secret of Mana 3D remake: The Magic Grind

    So Secret of Mana's 3D remake, at least on Steam (can't try the PS4 version without a PS4), has achievements now. Some of them are VERY grindy, in particular the all elementals at level 8 one. There's a way to speed this process up, though: Go to the Wind Palace (via Flammie), and have the Girl...
  2. wrldwzrd89

    Quite old

    You're not the only one feeling old! Enjoy Digiex and have fun!
  3. wrldwzrd89

    Switch game recommendations

    I have a Wii U with Mario Kart 8 (but none of the DLC). So it sounds like MK8D is well worth it. Fast Racing Neo I never owned before, so the same rationale applies. Thanks!
  4. wrldwzrd89

    hello everyone

    Tossing SMB2 veggies at new members :P Welcome!
  5. wrldwzrd89

    Desperate for help.

    If you still have Outlook Express data you'd like migrated to Thunderbird, the procedure for doing this is easy, and documented here: Import Mail From Outlook Express to Mozilla Thunderbird - Lifewire
  6. wrldwzrd89

    HEllo From Paris

    Welcome, Bonjour, and all that :)
  7. wrldwzrd89

    Hello from new member

    Welcome! I found my way here for the same reason, actually.
  8. wrldwzrd89

    Switch game recommendations

    I finally got a Nintendo Switch! Yay! I have Breath of the Wild and 2 SD cards with 128 GB capacity, so I should be all set there. The question now is, which additional games to buy? Feel free to suggest both retail and eShop games - as I have gift cards to use on retail games, and an eShop...
  9. wrldwzrd89

    My old Java SE 8 game collection - with source code

    Here are my old games, along with their source code (roughly 300 MB ZIP archive). These require Java SE 8 to play. Just double-click each JAR file in the Binary folder to launch each game, after extracting the ZIP. Note: Some of these games never got finished, and some of them are definitely...
  10. wrldwzrd89

    Hello to all. I wish to introduce myself.

    Code2003 and its earlier variations are of questionable origin, but have nonetheless established themselves as genuinely useful fonts, hence why I consider them only semi-legitimate.
  11. wrldwzrd89

    Can anyone help with Windows Live Mail?

    It depends on how the installer works. Generally speaking, you should be able to run a repair with the installation program downloaded; it'll detect that it's already installed and offer to repair the problem, especially if the installation program is in MSI format.

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom