Recent content by zwouter

  1. Z

    Xbox 360 system update doesnt open

    That finaly worked, thank you.
  2. Z

    Xbox 360 system update doesnt open

    Yes, I'm already on the latest dashboard, I just need the avatars to work again. Which requires a normal system update, right?
  3. Z

    Xbox 360 system update doesnt open

    Hello, I recently needed to update my system to play a game I downloaded on my xbox Jtag. I'm on dash 17489 and tried the 17489 system update but when I inserted the USB stick the window to update it didn't open, just nothing happened. I tried renaming the folder to $$ystemupdate in stead of...
  4. Z

    Xbox 360 Dashboard / System Update 2.0.17349.0 Download With Avatars

    I used that file already, but that thread is closed so I asked here.
  5. Z

    Xbox 360 Dashboard / System Update 2.0.17349.0 Download With Avatars

    This thread is a bit old but all the others seem to be closed, but it's not working for me. I have a Jtagged xbox on dash 17489, I downloaded the system update 17489 from the official xbox site, extracted it to my usb stick but the message to install the update doesnt show up. I have tried...

About Digiex

Digiex is a technology and gaming forum, founded in 2004 by InsaneNutter and Nimrod. Digiex has served the internet community with breaking news, detailed guides, exclusive downloads and a popular discussion forum. A small, friendly community of like‑minded people has developed over the years. People are encouraged to register and participate in on‑going discussions.

Get Social

Back
Top Bottom