8BitWalugi checking in

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by 8BitWalugi, Jan 1, 2017.

1. 8BitWalugi

8BitWalugi New Member

Hey there everyone, 8BitWalugi here. I tend to float around on different homebrew and hacking communities, and I discovered Digiex through the 10ANNIV distro cart dump. Firstly, I'd like to extend my congratulations for this. I actually just started playing Fire Red again, with the intention to complete the dex, so the advanced in Gen 3 Mystery Gift hacking are gonna help out heaps!
    Secondly, is an upload of the English Agate Celebi needed? I managed to hack one into my Colosseum and am more than willing to upload it.

Thanks to everyone for your work, hope to see you around!

2. InsaneNutter

InsaneNutter Resident Nutter Staff Member

Hey and welcome to Digiex, our Pokemon GEN3 Legit Event Pokemon Save has the unreleased English Agate Celebi. However as i believe they all have different natures if its one you retrieved yourself it would still be unique so your welcome to contribute it in the thread i linked to :)

3. UnknownRespected

UnknownRespected Resident

If you felt up for it, you could probably try and receive a bunch of different Celebis and add them all to the collection.

4. 8BitWalugi

8BitWalugi New Member

I'm still trying to get the GBA link working. I have the action replay code that turns a PAL Colosseum into the Bonus Disc, but I can't get the GBA link working in Dolphin (or the game to boot when running through my Wii via USB).

I could always add the one I got transferred into my Colosseum save

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2018