1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Completed: Adobe Photoshop CS4

Discussion in 'Requests' started by cardo69, Jul 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cardo69

cardo69 Addict

Hey guys, anybody know where i can get a trial version of adobe photoshop cs4, i was told its an excellent application, and im looking to buy this application for my wife as she is really into photoshop and scrapbooking, but i'd 1st like to get a trial version for her to test and see if she can play around with it.

So if any1 knows where i can get my hands on this, plpease let me know, just the trial version, just to try it out, please and thank you!!

2. xzKinGzxBuRnzx

xzKinGzxBuRnzx The Feature Man

You just wanna go here Adobe - Downloads Move your mouse over the product you want to try and then hit try. It should then ask you to create an account or login.

Costa and cardo69 like this.
  3. Safinn

Safinn Addict

It's a great application, the best of its king in my opinion. Expesive though. It takes some time to get good at using it but it is well worth it!

cardo69 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.