1. Welcome to the Digiex Download Center, you are welcome to download anything you like here, no registration is required! We offer direct download links with no captchas or wait times.
    We do our best to ensure no content infringes copyrights, and provide a DMCA Takedown Request Form to request the removal of content from Digiex

Not Possible: Alan Wake demo anytime soon?

Discussion in 'Requests' started by deamon0, May 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deamon0

deamon0 Active Member

The new Alan Wake game seems to be quite good(Y). So I was wondering if the Game Demo would be added to the DIGIEX collection anytime soon?
    Please do try to add the demo soon. :)

Thank you.

2. KillerWhiteMan

KillerWhiteMan Burnout Racer

I don't think that there ever will be a demo for the game. Remedy had stated that there would not be a demo before the game got released, and I doubt there would be one now that it's released. We'll keep the thread open for the next few days to see if a demo does in fact get released, and if so it can be uploaded.

3. Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Moderator

It mostly depends how many people buy the Alan Wake game, if a lot do then, no demo, if not then you can probably expect a demo within 2 weeks or so.

4. deamon0

deamon0 Active Member

Oh OK. I would definitely like to play the demo for its story, before buying the game.

Thank you all.

5. KillerWhiteMan

Since I have the game and am currently playing it, I'll give you some feedback. This is a game that should be played by anyone that owns an Xbox 360. The game's story is one of those that has you on the edge of your seat and keeps you playing because you want to find out what happens next. As for the game itself, it is dripping with atmosphere. The sounds, graphics, settings, and lighting all set the tone for the game and that tone is one that makes you very tense and nervous. I've only finished the first 2 episodes so far, but I'm totally hooked on the game. Remedy has a true masterpiece creation here and have done a great job of creating a game that totally engrosses players in its world. This is a must buy for any fans of thriller, suspense, or horror stories.

6. deamon0

deamon0 Active Member

Thank you for taking time to write the review. :)

7. KillerWhiteMan

No problem. Once I beat the game I will begin working on a full review for Alan Wake. I should be finished with the game fairly soon, and will do another replay on Nightmare mode to collect all of the items. By then I should be out of school and will have time to devote to a full-on review.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.