Amazon reviewers suck!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Rockman, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Rockman

Rockman Godlike

Let's take Dragon Ball Z Kai Part Five from Amazon.com as an example.

Right now it has three fake reviews, none of them are about the actual product but rather just a comment, hell, they could've used the forums for that matter but no, they went and posted bullshit reviews.

Honestly, I don't know what the fuck is wrong with Amazon these days, if I were an Amazon employee I'd make sure that people would only be allowed to post reviews after the product is released.

Apart from the fake reviews, poor information (when there's an item I like and it's missing details, I'll send the info that's missing to them), the pre-order prices are actually really good, those with discounts, that is.

I sent one of those fake reviews to Amazon staff know what they said? It's within the rules (or something like it). Complete bullshit.

The product is coming out this month on the 28th June, so in future, it will have real reviews not shitty fake ones.

Anyway, I still prefer to shop at Amazon than eBay, or elsewhere, not always, sometimes.

2. Icharus_Falling

Icharus_Falling Resident

amazon is essentially a collector of vendors, they really just host the site for the vendors to peddle their various stuff. i usually look for reviews elsewhere, but go to amazon for price and cheap or free shipping. amazon reviews are generally shit. for some reason, there are always people who write reviews that are FAR too long on amazon. i hate reviews that are like 3 pages of nonsense, where the reviewer is trying to sound like a professional critic or something.